Friday, September 25, 2009

Hands up!!

Ok so I have been tagged (yay!! my first tag!!) by Kingducky who thinks I would be arrested for being sweet and for trying to turn the world pink. Aww I'm touched that you think I'm sweet :) Hugs!! :)

And as for turning the world pink.... yes yes i am currently in the process of trying to sub consciously get people to turn everything they own pink. Wouldn't that be awesome?? Having everyone running around in pink outfits with pink cars and all that?? I think it would be fabulous :) Hehe.... i bet no ones gonna agree with me on that though.. hmmm....

Anyways here's who I'm gonna tag.....

Drama Queen - for having an uncanny knack of always falling smack into the middle of some sort of crazy, dramatic situation :)

Lady Divine - for being my hot sistah in crime!!! ;)

Cupcake - for just being Cupcake :P (ur gonna kill me for this arent u... heehee :P)

So there u go ppl... u have been tagged....