Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And so I enter the world of blogging....

Ahhh.... The day has finally dawned....I guess I figured I'd start blogging ... always wanted to but never seemed to actually get around to doing it and finally thought to myself nows about the right time...

About me... just your ordinary girl... with a bit of an eccentric liking towards the colour pink :D Well... maybe its more like a big obsession.... either way I live in my own little pink world. And everyone I know gets sucked into it too. But hey... I dont hear them complain..... much.... :)

Right now I just cant seem to stop that little voice inside of my head telling me... no... singing to me... that tomorrow is a holiday.. I dont have to go to work... I can sleep late.....Hallelujah!!! Guess that tells you a bit about how much I love my job :D Ohhh well....thats a whole other story which will just have to be told some other time....

Until then... Ciao!! And enjoy the mid week holiday :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A flash of pink would have been more suitable as a title... hehehe...

Pink Angel said...

hmmm actually yes... maybe i will change it to that ;)

dramaqueen said...

VELCOME, VELCOME! (muahahahaha in dracula voice)

I look forward to hearing all about your pink pursuits. Spare no detail, please. :D

Pink Angel said...

Hehehehe... thank u thank u.... :D i look forward to telling all the flashy details :D